If you want to enhance the intensity of your solo sessions or build your sexual stamina, the Kiiroo Titan is a worthy device. It’s a vibrating stroker with the capability to sync with adult content or a partner device to produce a truly memorable experience, particularly for long-distance couples.
- Interactive handheld vibrating stroker;
- Real-feel sleeve and several sequence modes and speeds;
- Sync with over 4,000 interactive videos, can be hooked to a VR display;
- Can be paired with a partner’s device to replicate their movements, and you’ll be able to reciprocate;
- USB charging, lasting 30-40 minutes per charge cycle.
- The product’s external dimensions are 221mm long by 87mm wide, and it weighs in at 857 grams. It can accommodate a penis with a maximum diameter of 4.5cm and a total length of 19cm, much larger than the average length.
Featuresback to menu ↑
Kiiroo Titan Features Review
The Kiiroo Titan is an interactive handheld vibrating stroker with innovative technology and customisable options that provide an unforgettable experience, and help build stamina. It has a real-feel sleeve for authenticity and a total of 9 vibrating bullets that allow you build the intensity exactly as you like itback to menu ↑
Sync & Integrate
This device is programmed with several different sequence modes and speeds, including Targeted, Blow, Pulse, Auto, and Endurance. It can be synced with your choice of over 4,000 interactive videos, from a range of content providers, which allows you to enjoy a realistic experience featuring your favourite adult stars. Hook up to a VR display to truly make your fantasy come to life.back to menu ↑
Maintain Your Connection
The Kiiroo Titan can be paired with a partner’s device to make a stimulating connection, from anywhere in the world. The device will replicate their movements, creating the illusion that they’re right in the room with you. And you’ll be able to reciprocate; the touch-sensitive pads will recreate your actions on a partner’s device.
This is a game-changer for long-distance couples who are missing the interaction and sensation of their partner. It brings a deeper connection to being apart and allows you to take an active physical role from anywhere in the world.back to menu ↑
Kiiroo Titan Interacts with what Apps?
Kiiroo Titan can interact through the FeelConnect 3.0 App. Simply install the apps to your gadgets such as iPhone, Android, tablet, and PC then you are good to go. Plus, all Kiiroo products can sync together! So whether you have an Onyx+ and a Pearl2, a Keon with a Titan, or a Fuse with an Esca2, all of them can be used by pair with your partner interchangeably.back to menu ↑
Quiet as a Whisper?
You might be wondering whether such a powerful toy makes a lot of noise when it’s in use; particularly if you have housemates! Kiiroo claim that it’s no louder than a whisper, so we put it to the test. While a whisper comes in at around 20dB, the Kiiroo Titan threw out 71.3dB at close proximity. That’s about the same as a vacuum cleaner. Admittedly, it gets quieter the further away you are, but we’re not entirely sold on the idea that it’s super discreet.
Some users have commented that it’s noticeably quieter than other similar products, but if you’re shy, it’s probably best saved for when you’re totally alone!back to menu ↑
While it might not be the master of discretion in terms of noise, the design of the Kiiroo Titan won’t give the game away. It actually looks very similar to a Bluetooth speaker, with a sleek black cylindrical body and minimalist controls.
If you’re taking it on the road with you, this shouldn’t be too conspicuous in your luggage.back to menu ↑
The Kiiroo Titan lasts approximately 30 to 40 minutes per charge cycle and charging takes between 3 and 3-and-a-half hours, via the supplied USB cable.
Usersback to menu ↑
Who Should Use It Most?
This product is designed for men who are looking for a realistic experience from a masturbatory toy. Which would be amazing for long-distance couples. Particularly those looking to increase their sexual endurance, as you can build the intensity with every use. This can be life-changing for men who struggle to stay the distance. Of course, it’s also perfect for solo play – just make sure your no one else is in!
Price is an inescapable factor here. The Kiiroo Titan is a premium product with a cost to match. For that reason, it’s not a great choice for people with a limited budget. Fortunately, there are plenty of worthy alternatives if you’re willing to sacrifice some of the features.
Price Listback to menu ↑
Where to Buy?
Buy on Survive LDR Our pick
Buy on Kiiro Best Values
Customer Serviceback to menu ↑
The Kiiroo Titan is supplied with a 1-year warranty, and customers can contact their support service by phone, email, or social media channels. Kiiroo will not refund a faulty or defective product, but they will investigate all claims and issue a replacement – with all shipping costs taking care of at their expense – if they are at fault.
Similar Toysback to menu ↑
Compared with Similar Toys?
back to menu ↑
Which Kiiroo is better? Titan or Onyx2
The Kiiroo Titan and its sibling the Onyx2 have some similarities, including a modern, discreet design, real feel sleeve, and syncing capabilities with adult movies and a partner’s device. However, the Onyx2 takes the work out of your session, and doesn’t require you to stroke manually. Instead, the 10 contracting rings simulate sex at up to 140 strokes per minute, while you lay back and relax.
There’s no denying that the Onyx2 is incredible, but there are a couple of caveats. It’s considerably more expensive; $199 to the Titan’s $149. It’s also relatively loud, which can be difficult for people who don’t live alone. The Kiiroo Titan also offers greater variation, thanks to its different modes and patterns.
*Note: Prices are correct at time of publishing. They may change over time.
Kiiroo Onyx & Pearl2 Short Summery
- Both Onyx and Pearl2 are beautifully designed and feel really sexy.
- One of the best sex toys online sync for real-time long-distance sex.
- The Pearl 2 is made out of a soft material that feels good and is easy to clean.
- The Onyx has a Fleshlight superskin sleeve that feels pretty realistic.
- 1-year warranty.
- The battery should comfortably last for an hour, charged with a USB cable.
- The Onyx is pretty loud, which can be a bit distracting.
- The actual sensations from the contracting rings for Onyx are pleasurable, but might not be enough to bring to orgasm.
- Although buying these long distance sex toys together is cheaper, it’s still a steep investment.
- Some men might not like the pumping motion of the Kiiroo Onyx.
My partner and I love the Onyx and Pearl toys. We had fun discovering new ways to pleasure each other and discovering new ways to reach climax together. Especially for couples new to long distance, these devices can transform your long-distance relationship. Being able to see each other while we fool around makes the distance not so bad.back to menu ↑
Which Kiiroo is better? Titan or Fleshlight Launch
The Fleshlight Launch – a collaboration with Kiiroo – is a beast in a category of its own. It’s a male masturbator, delivering a uniquely realistic experience. The Launch is compatible with most Fleshlights, and will simulate sex at up to 180 strokes per minute. The Launch can also be connected to adult movies, which it will replicate in real time.
That said, it’s a large, loud, and awkward machine. Forget discretion! It’s also relatively expensive, at $199, and don’t forget that the Fleshlight you need to actually use has to be purchased separately. The Kiiroo Titan offers much better value, although the experience isn’t exactly the same.
Fleshlight Launch Short Summery
- Offers a level of realism far superior to its competitors.
- Can be synced with X-rated video content, or a partner device, that provides a true-to-life experience.
- You can choose the Fleshlight that works best for you, plus, you can use different models of Fleshlight to switch up your sessions.
- The controls are simple, intuitive, and well-designed.
- 1-year warranty.
- The battery should comfortably last for an hour, charged with a USB cable.
- It’s expensive. $199 for the device is costly enough, but the Launch also requires an additional purchase of a Fleshlight to actually use it.
- The initial charging cycle takes 9 hours.
- The design is not as sleek and discrete as competitors. It’s a heavy boy, and pretty bulky to boot.
- Relatively loud, with some users comparing it to the sound of a printer
There’s a lot to love about the Fleshlight Launch. It’s a pioneering machine that delivers one of the most realistic sexual experiences on the market. The syncing capabilities elevate a solo session into an event, and your partner can get in on the action using a compatible advice.
The downside? It’s expensive and if you don’t have a compatible Fleshlight already, you could be looking at an expensive shopping spree.
That being said, if you have cash to spare, you won’t find anything better at this price point and long-distance couples can really benefit from this innovative technology.back to menu ↑
Which Kiiroo is better? Titan or Launch or Onyx 2
It’s tricky to compare the three toys directly, as they have different purposes. The Launch is a premium masturbator that offers an unparalleled user experience, but it’s expensive, cumbersome, and requires an additional purchase to actually make it work.
The Onyx2 builds upon the features offered by the popular original Onyx, making it easy to enjoy a little relaxing downtime without having to stroke manually. Again, it’s pretty expensive, and while the contracting ring design does an amazing job, its use is fairly limited when compared to the Kiiroo Titan.
The Kiiroo Titan is an impressive toy that offers extensive variation in terms of intensity and vibration sequences. It also offers the same sync feature to adult movies and partner devices as the Onyx2 and Launch. The price point is another attractive aspect.
For the combination of features and affordability, the Kiiroo Titan edges ahead of the competition and wins out against its competitors.
Overviewback to menu ↑
The Kiiroo Titan offers an incredible experience in a sophisticated package. Its ability to sync with visual content and other devices can bring your wildest fantasies to spectacular life. It’s certainly an investment but represents good value when compared to adjacent products. We’re impressed with the scope of its capabilities and are confident that it’s a solid choice.
- Can be paired with a partner’s device to replicate their movements, and you’ll be able to reciprocate.
- Sophisticated and discreet design, premium appearance; looks just like a Bluetooth speaker.
- Can be synced with adult movies, hooked to a VR display or a partner device.
- Real-feel sleeve and several sequence modes and speeds.
- 9 vibrating bullets, as well as multiple sequences and power settings, allowing you to customize the intensitUSB charging, lasting 30-40 minutes per charge cycle.
- Not as quiet as a whisper – at least up close!
- Using the Titan is more legwork – or arm work! – than an automatic masturbator.
- Pain to clean - you need to remove the sleeve from its 3 vibration arms and putting it back together is just as difficult.