There has been such a large quantity of sex toy that the market is currently producing in the past decade. It has become tough for consumers to locate a sex toy that stands out without compromising on quality. Conventional g-spot stimulators and vibrators have flooded that can almost make you lose interest.
Additonally, what uses to be niche products from a few manufacturers now have counterparts that look like only exact matches. With this, a sheer amount of bullet vibrators, rabbit vibes, and “G-spot stimulators” on the market is almost overwhelming.
Lovense Osci 2 was first introduced to this modern generation in 2017. Instantly, it gets a lot of attention from other sex educators and sex toy users because of its unique S-shape curve that stimulates your G-spot. Years passed, Osci became Osci 2. They have been innovating in terms of its head shape, angle, longer battery life, stronger motor, magnetic charger. There have also been improvements when it comes to connectivity.
The oscillating sex toy varies from other sex toys that they release with a design for G-Spot stimulation. It not only targets your G-Spot but does it in such a novel and pleasurable experience. Unlike similar toys with the usual feels of clitoral stimulation, the oscillation movements result to hot G-spot orgasm.
This is a Lovense Osci 2 review to see if it adds anything unique to the table or if it’s just another generic product you should avoid.
It could be your best backup sex toys.
It has a stable connection.
Osci 2 has a unique design and adjustable vibration pattern.
You wouldn’t find any trouble holding Lovense Osci 2, and easy to use remotely.
The magnetic charging method is a plus point.
The vibration level is not that strong to reach orgasm alone.
It is indeed expensive for some people.
You may find trouble inserting Osci 2 into your vagina.
The construction of the toy is of high quality and is super comfortable.
The antenna is very flexible and more improved.
It is up to 10 powerful vibrations are the best in the market.
It is waterproof and easy to maintain.
The customer service is very prompt.
It offers a great hands-free experience.
This toy is easy to insert.
The Lovense Lush 3 can be used without an app.
It comes in discreet packaging and a storage pouch.
The outer tail is not very effective for clitoral foreplay for some people.
Until then, it set off its own name and known to be the world’s first oscillating g-spot because more people are curious about it. But it is really? If you’re trying to consider buying your own Osci 2, let us go thoroughly about this vibrator, and let me help you make the right decision. Let’s go.
First of all, knowing whether this Lovense Osci 2 is worth your money is to know its specification, its vibration level, and the feature that it can offer. Like you, it was fascinating how other people describe Osci 2, which is sufficient to get me one.
Lovense’s Osci main focus of this new sex toy is its G-Spot stimulation. Through that, I could say that Lovense Osci 2 is unique in its way, and it has something that no other vibrator could offer.
As you read the specification below, you can compare your current vibrator to the critical features that Osci 2 can do to understand what I’m trying to say. Here are the basics:
- It has three control choices: Tap and Slide Remote Control, Close-Range Control, Long-Distance Control.
- You can use for 5hrs without interruption use and you can be fully charge it for approximately less than 2hrs.
- It is from 100% Body-Safe Materials and IPX7 Waterproof.
- Lovense Osci 2 has a magnetic charger type
- It has a sound-activated feature, could be sync to music, and adjustable unlimited patterns (you can have your access with these through App).
- You can use Osci 2 for solo play and foreplay with your partner.
- G-Spot Stimulator
- It programmed a 3 steady level option and could reach up to 10 vibration patterns.
Since they design the Lovense Osci 2 to have an S-curve shape, it is very likely to be careful in terms of inserting it into your vagina. In fact, to fully stimulate your G-spot, you have to insert it at a 45degree angle, and you’ll notice that it’ll be easier to track down your g-spot. While you remotely control the vibration pattern based on your preference. Also, use a water-based lube rather than an oil-based lube because it’s easier to clean.
By the way, Osci 2 is a nonwearable vibrator. Thus. I would recommend you to put Osci 2 inside of you while it is in the OFF mode. To be honest, when I try to measure the Osci 2 vibration feature, although it says that it offers an unlimited pattern option and has 3 steady levels, I could say that I’m not really satisfied with the way it does its job.
Therefore, putting your trust in Osci 2 alone just to experience intense orgasm and satisfaction. You might want to rethink your decision-making and lower down your expectation a little bit. However, the slightly turned angle alters the experience greatly compared to an other toy.
I could assure you that Lovense Osci 2 because it is definitely safe to be inside your internal part of your organ. It is because they make it out of of body-safe materials without containing phthalates or any other harmful chemicals would affect your vagina. It is also from medical grade silicone and ABS plastic. Both the ABS plastic and the medical grade silicone are absolutely body safe material.
Design and Specs:
- The oval head provides for pinpoint G-spot stimulation. It has a motor that provides the G-spot with intense oscillated pressure.
- The motor on the toy’s body causes a circular section of the toy to go in and out at different speeds; the motion is easier to operate at the lowest setting. It’s more like a light tapping of the G-Spot at the lowest power settings, and it’s more like massages at the higher settings.
- The curved design is to accommodate a wide range of body types. It’s also simple to handle because of the s curve configuration.
- Depending on your preferences, you can alter the degree of intensity to low, medium, or high with the button.
- The toy’s varying speeds, unlimited vibration patterns, and intensity may all be customized using the app. This allows you to try out different patterns and find something new.
- Connect to the Lovense app and enjoy a relaxing session while listening to your favorite songs.
- You can also connect with your partner and let them have complete control of your Osci 2 using the Lovense remote app.
You see, this modern generation is created different sex toys that you may use, and you can literally find anything in all markets. But before you do so, it is very crucial that your sex toys are safe to use and could not bring any danger to your part. Therefore, you must analyze each item you buy and practice to be a wise buyer.
Water Resistance and Cleaning Tips:
Lovense Osci has IPX7 waterproof repellency. Meaning, you are free to enjoy this wearable vibrator in your bathroom, bathtub, or might as well in the swimming pool. But what is the difference between IPX6 and IPX7?
You might realize that there are other vibrators that indicate that it has IPX6 or IPX7 water repellency. IPX6 means that it can resist extremely heavy water, but it must not happen all the time because it may cause to ruin your toy.
While IPX7, on the other hand, can be used under the water every day for 1 meter deep but you have to limit yourself to more than 30 minutes. However, you may look forward to facing unstable connectivity, especially on Bluetooth.
It is important to wash your Lovense Osci 2 before and after you use it. In doing so, you may use warm water and mild antibacterial soap to wash your toy thoroughly, but if you have your sex toy cleaner, it is better to it. You should avoid submerging the button end of the Lovense toys in water. Afterward, you have to dry it profoundly to prepare for your next use.
Tips: To keep your Lovense Osci 2 much longer than you expect, place your toy at a mild temperature. Too much heat or cold is forbidden and dangerous for the health of your Lovense toys. Moreover, if you seldomly use Osci 2, make sure to recharge it at least once every six months. Remember the important things considered to keep it in a good working condition.
The most awaited part, the loud capability of Lovense Osci 2 is depending on its steady levels. For low level: 41db. For medium: 44db and for high level: 48db
If you’re wondering how loud 41 dB is, it is similar to the sound when you are in the library. It has a whisper-quiet mode. The 44db, on the other hand, is loud as a quiet murmuring. It has a sound, but if you aren’t paying close attention, you won’t notice. And lastly, the 48db is not that quiet. As a matter of fact, its noise is loud enough to interrupt an actual conversation.
Hence, if you wanted to try the highest vibration level, you have to make sure that you are alone in your room if you want no one to disturb you.
The toy is 7.8 inches long and 1.5 inches in diameter, with the insertable portion being 3.2 inches long in total. Though depending on where your G-Spot is and how you want to use the vibrator, you may not even fully insert it. The point at which the first precisely curved S curve gives way to the second is 3.2 inches.
You’ll Get In The Box:
- Bluetooth G-Spot “Vibrator.” (1)
- Charging Cable (1)
- User Guide (1)
If you’re expecting to receive water lubricant to fully suffice your orgasm needs and a storage bag that would keep your toys secret from your family member. Unfortunately, you wouldn’t see it in the box. If you really want to have a storage bag and water lubricant, you may want to consider buying to the other store just like what I did to mine. I opt using a water-based lubricant.
How to Set-Up Lovense Osci 2
First and foremost, you have to install Lovense App to your device whether you have an: iPhone/iPad Air/iPad Mini/iPod Touch iOS 10.0 and later or Android 4.3 and later (with Bluetooth 4.0 enabled) and if you have Mac with Bluetooth 4.0 enabled. Then, you can install it too there.
However, if you are a Windows PC user, you may need to buy a Lovense USB Bluetooth adapter to connect your Osci 2.
Once you’re done with the installing process, you can proceed by pairing your Osci 2 to the gadget you choose:
- Tap on the top on the Osci 2 panel in the My Toys section.
- Once you see “Program,” tap it, and it’ll lead you to the programming options
- Tap “Adjust Levels” to adjust the first three levels.
- If you see the word “Create New Pattern,” tap it to add a present pattern available onto Osci 2.
Using The Connected Mode
You must connect your compatible device to your toy in order to use the connected mode with a smartphone. To do this:
- Turn the toy on and press the “Power” button for a few seconds so that it’s ready to pair.
- Then, in the Lovense app, either click on the chain icon or go to the “Account” option, then “My toys.”
- To scan the surroundings in Bluetooth, press the “+” button, then click “finish” when the toy is found. Finally, it should be connected.
This is something you just have to do once. After that, the connection will be automatic. You can then use your smartphone as a remote control from there. Because you must be in the same room as the Osci, this is the local connected mode.
On the other hand, your partner will need the Lovense Remote app to use the long distance mode. You can send an invitation and then create a secure connection so that your partner controls it over the internet. Your smartphone should have an internet connection to be connected to your partner’s other device.
How to Charge
Use the provided USB charging cable to recharge your toy when it runs out of battery. The sex toy’s charger is magnetic, and attempting to charge the gadget will result in solid red light. The LED light will remain on as the gadget charges, and the color red light will switch off after the device is fully charged. It takes roughly 105 minutes to full charge.
If you can’t decide if the toy is completely charged, simply look at the battery indication in the Lovense app. When the device is charging, do not use it for continuous use. All of these details, as well as the recommendations of the toy usage, are detailed in the user manual.
Buy on Lovense also great
As you know, Lush 3 and Osci 2 are both made by Lovense, but they are completely different based on what part you want to stimulate yourself. Lush 3 has the ability to stimulate your G-spot and Clitoris spot, and it has a fixed tail that would help your toy to stay in place. Therefore, it is a hands-free or wearable vibrator while Osci 2 is not. If you want to read my complete and detailed review of Lovense Lush 3, you may visit this.
Lovense Lush 3 Specification:
- It allows 4.5 – 5 hours of uninterrupted use and is USB rechargeable.
- There is a wide variety of vibration patterns.
- It has a waterproof and body-safe construction.
- Lovense Osci 2 has a redesigned antenna and printed circuit board for better connectivity.
- It also has 3 steady levels and could reach up to 10 vibration patterns.
- Wearable vibrator and could stimulate both your c-spot and g-spot.
- It offers close-range and long-distance remote control.
For the closing remarks, based on my experience Lovense Osci 2 is would really give you an intense orgasm if you’re done warming up your pleasure or forcing yourself over the edge. Therefore, if you depend on your night to Osci 2 alone, you may find it challenging to reach orgasm. But if you are with your partner and just wanted to add spice during sex. Then, Osci 2 is perfect for you.
As a Lovense Osci 2 review, it is a fantastic sex toy to enjoy g-spot stimulation. The toy’s oscillating g-spot stimulator is certainly enjoyable, especially when you’re in a long distance relationship. In addition, it is stated above that Osci 2 has an oscillating feature that moves the vibration in and out to hit your g-spot the way it supposed to be hit. Yes, it could be a plus point, but you would get the stimulation you need if you didn’t know how to use it properly.
I hope you enjoyed my Lovense Osci 2 Review. If there are any questions you’d like to ask about this interesting sex toy, please leave a comment below. I’ll leave an answer, so feel free!
- Osci 2 would stimulate you once you are already aroused and wanted some help with the clitorial part.
- It could be your best backup sex toys.
- It has a stable connection.
- Osci 2 has a unique design and adjustable vibration pattern.
- You wouldn't find any trouble holding Lovense Osci 2, and easy to use remotely.
- The magnetic charging method is a plus point.
- Osci 2 is safe for vagina play, but it is NOT safe for anal play.
- The vibration level is not that strong to reach orgasm alone.
- It is indeed expensive for some people.
- You may find trouble inserting Osci 2 into your vagina.