Just because you’re long-distance, doesn’t mean you can’t have intimacy. It’s all about getting creative, but not all sex toys are created equal. However, Fleshlight Launch has an extraordinary premise. A device that replicates real intimate experiences might sound too good to be true, but it certainly makes a compelling case.
- Manual control or virtual experience via VR Goggles;
- Customizable – Launch controls the length of your strokes, as well as the speed;
- Sleek, discreet design; compatible with standard size Fleshlight toys (excludes Turbo, Ice, Flight, GO and Quickshot Products);
- Universal USB cable;
- 1 year warranty.
About Fleshlight Launch
The Fleshlight Launch
The Fleshlight Launch is a product like no other. It’s an automatic device for men that delivers up to 180 strokes per minute and can be synced with X-rated content and a VR headset to create a hyper-realistic experience.
It can be used in three different ways; connected to a partner’s device for intimacy, synced with an adult movie, or a manual mode that lets you adjust the controls as you wish. It’s closer to reality than most other basic toys on the market. A truly premium experience.
The Fleshlight, Upgraded
Using the Fleshlight Launch offers an elevated experience to an ordinary Fleshlight because of the autopilot functionality. Plus, it can be used with most Fleshlight models to upgrade with what you already have.
Just remember that you either need to already own a compatible Fleshlight already, or purchase one in addition to the Launch.
The Launch has been designed with intuitive touch-sensitive controls. Swiping up and down along the left side of the device allows you to change the speed of movement, while the same action on the right side gives you the power to adjust the stroke length. Tap on the center square to adjust the mode, between manual and Bluetooth settings. At the very bottom of the device is the on/off switch.
Get In Sync
One of the most compelling aspects of the Fleshlight Launch is its ability to sync with adult content. It replicates the action on screen, giving you an unforgettable, realistic experience.
No Distance Too Far
The Launch can also connect to your partner’s device from anywhere in the world. Even if you’re thousands of miles apart, you’ll be able to share an intimate encounter. This is bringing a whole level of intimacy that long-distance couples have been missing out with previously! Whilst, it’s not a replacement for the real thing, it can make a huge difference in keeping the spark alive and feeling close for couples separated by distance.
Easy Set Up
Thanks to its straightforward, intuitive controls, it’s easy to get started with the Fleshlight Launch. There’s no awkward, frustrating set-up involved; simply charge the device, click your favorite Fleshlight into place, cue up the movie of your choice, and you’re ready to roll.
Although it’s marketed as discreet, we tested the volume of the Fleshlight Launch while it was in use, and at close proximity, it produced 73.5 decibels of noise. That’s about the same as a dishwasher. So, if you’re looking for absolute discretion, this might not be right; unless you can play some loud music to drown it out!
Battery & Charging
The Fleshlight Launch is charged with the included USB cable, and the maximum duration of use isn’t listed online. But, the initial charge takes an eye-watering 9 hours.
The dimensions of the launch are 12.75 inches (32.4 cm) x 6 inches (15.2 cm). It weighs 1.5 kg at delivery, and approximately 2 kg when a Fleshlight is installed, although this will vary according to your choice of model.
Who Is It Best For?
This automatic masturbator is designed for men who want the most true-to-life experience possible. Its ability to sync with X-rated content, which users have commented works very well, elevates a solo session into a mind-blowing event.
Also, although they have had a few Bluetooth mishaps, it’s generally great for partners who want that level of intimacy long distance.
Note that the price of the product does limit its audience. At $199, it’s an expensive treat, and don’t forget to factor in the additional cost of purchasing a Fleshlight to go in it – if you don’t have one already! It takes the maxim ‘you only get what you pay for’ quite literally.
There’s currently no direct alternative to the Fleshlight Launch, but there other products that provide several of its features at a lower price point, which we’ll look at in a minute.
*Note: Prices are correct at time of publishing. They may change over time.
Compare in The Market
How Does It Compare in The Market?
Kiiroo Titan Vs Kiiroo Flashlight Launch
The Kiiroo Titan is an interactive handheld vibrating stroker that features 9 vibrating bullets, stacked in a 3×3 configuration around the cylinder, and a real-feel sleeve for an authentic experience.
Like the Fleshlight Launch, it can be synced with both adult movies and partner devices. It allows you to be part of the action, whether it’s what you see on-screen or what your partner is enjoying elsewhere.
The Titan is a manual toy so doesn’t offer the automation or identical feeling to the Launch, but it’s still a very worthy alternative. And at $149 for a complete device, it offers a considerable saving. And its design – similar to that of a Bluetooth speaker – makes it completely inconspicuous, even if it’s in plain view.
Kiiroo Titan Short Summery
- Can be paired with a partner’s device to replicate their movements, and you’ll be able to reciprocate.
- Sophisticated and discreet design, premium appearance; looks just like a Bluetooth speaker.
- Can be synced with adult movies, hooked to a VR display or a partner device.
- Real-feel sleeve and several sequence modes and speeds.
- 9 vibrating bullets, as well as multiple sequences and power settings, allowing you to customize the intensity.
- USB charging, lasting 30-40 minutes per charge cycle.
- Not as quiet as a whisper – at least up close!
- Using the Titan is more legwork – or arm work! – than an automatic masturbator.
- Pain to clean – you need to remove the sleeve from its 3 vibration arms and putting it back together is just as difficult.
The Kiiroo Titan offers an incredible experience in a sophisticated package. Its ability to sync with visual content and other devices can bring your wildest fantasies to spectacular life. It’s certainly an investment but represents good value when compared to adjacent products. We’re impressed with the scope of its capabilities and are confident that it’s a solid choice.
Launch vs Kiiroo Onyx2
The mechanisms of the Launch and Onyx2 are slightly different, and although the Onyx2 is undoubtedly an impressive product, the experience it delivers is slightly less realistic than the Fleshlight Launch.
It’s not cheap, either. The Onyx2 costs $199; the same as the Fleshlight Launch. That said, it is a complete device and doesn’t require any additional purchases. It also looks fantastic, thanks to a sleek, discreet design.
Kiiroo Onyx & Pearl2 Short Summery
- Both Onyx and Pearl2 are beautifully designed and feel really sexy.
- One of the best sex toys online sync for real-time long-distance sex.
- The Pearl 2 is made out of a soft material that feels good and is easy to clean.
- The Onyx has a Fleshlight superskin sleeve that feels pretty realistic.
- 1-year warranty.
- The battery should comfortably last for an hour, charged with a USB cable.
- The Onyx is pretty loud, which can be a bit distracting.
- The actual sensations from the contracting rings for Onyx are pleasurable, but might not be enough to bring to orgasm.
- Although buying these long distance sex toys together is cheaper, it’s still a steep investment.
- Some men might not like the pumping motion of the Kiiroo Onyx.
My partner and I love the Onyx and Pearl toys. We had fun discovering new ways to pleasure each other and discovering new ways to reach climax together. Especially for couples new to long distance, these devices can transform your long-distance relationship. Being able to see each other while we fool around makes the distance not so bad.
Launch vs Titan vs Onyx2
Comparing the three devices directly is difficult, given that they have different features and offer distinct sensations. The Launch is unquestionably a premium device, delivering an experience that is second to none in terms of realism.
That said, the Onyx2 is right up there in terms of accuracy. It’s also fully automatic, therefore no manual strokes are required. It’s also pretty expensive, which means that it’s awkwardly placed between the Launch and the Titan; not premium enough to justify the expense, but not affordable enough to really challenge the Titan.
The Kiiroo Titan might not do all the work for you, but what it does well is enhancing your solo sessions. It has the connectivity of the more expensive products, so you’ll be able to enjoy the unforgettable experience of syncing with adult content or, even better, a partner. And at $50 cheaper than both of the other devices, it’s more affordable.
So the real answer is, it depends what kind of experience you are looking for and your preferences! But, we’re impressed by all three products for different reasons, and none of them are perfect.
The Fleshlight Launch is supplied with a 1-year warranty from Kiiroo, and customers can contact their support service by phone, email, or social media channels. Kiiroo will not refund a defective product, but they will investigate all claims and issue a replacement – with free shipping – if the product is determined to be faulty.
Where to Buy?
Buy on Fleshlight our pick
There’s a lot to love about the Fleshlight Launch. It’s a pioneering machine that delivers one of the most realistic sexual experiences on the market. The syncing capabilities elevate a solo session into an event, and your partner can get in on the action using a compatible advice.
The downside? It’s expensive and if you don’t have a compatible Fleshlight already, you could be looking at an expensive shopping spree.
That being said, if you have cash to spare, you won’t find anything better at this price point and long-distance couples can really benefit from this innovative technology.
- Offers a level of realism far superior to its competitors.
- Can be synced with X-rated video content, or a partner device, that provides a true-to-life experience.
- You can choose the Fleshlight that works best for you, plus, you can use different models of Fleshlight to switch up your sessions.
- The controls are simple, intuitive, and well-designed.
- 1-year warranty.
- The battery should comfortably last for an hour, charged with a USB cable.
- It’s expensive. $199 for the device is costly enough, but the Launch also requires an additional purchase of a Fleshlight to actually use it.
- The initial charging cycle takes 9 hours.
- The design is not as sleek and discrete as competitors. It’s a heavy boy, and pretty bulky to boot.
- Relatively loud, with some users comparing it to the sound of a printer.