Prices go up when the timer hits zero
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Rest assured that no one but you and the final recipient will know the content of the box.
Get it by Friday
Want it by Friday? Order within 14 hrs 20 mins 11 secs.
Free Bonus Gift With Your Purchase
To show our appreciation for your patronage, with each purchase you make, you will get a free bonus gift as a thank you
Here’s the TRUTH!
Most long-distance relationships fail!
- You can’t physically support, keep your partner happy.
- Conversations can feel boring and stagnant, repeating the same script as the last conversation.
- You can’t physically feel him and satisfy him sexually.
- At the end of the day, you just want to physically hold and be held be him, especially in those “YUCK” days when you need it the most.
- Arguments are much harder to solve since you aren’t there to read his body language and the subtle clues that make communication in the real-life clearer
- And if that’s not enough, you are not sure what’s the future of this relationship, while you missing on other potential romantic opportunities
- Not only that, some of your friends and family might be skeptical about the relationship and if it can work, which leaves you even more confused
I know where you are, I feel you.
Hi, My name is Jennifer Craig, Founder of at SurviveLDR.com.
If you’re about to get into a long-distance relationship, or already in one, this message is for you…
Several years ago, I entered a long-distance relationship with my partner. We were both in different countries, and it was extremely challenging to keep our relationship alive. We’ve tried many things to keep the spark alive and made many mistakes along the away that almost cost us the relationship. It was a challenging journey, but eventually, after two years, we closed the distance and got married.
In those two years, I’ve learned a lot about long-distance relationships. I began to share my knowledge and experience, and help other women in their long-distance relationship. Many of them closed the distance and got married.
Based on years of experience of myself and other couples, I’ve created a simple online program, where I share the things I’ve learned along the way, so you will make your long-distance relationship work and avoid the mistakes I’ve made.
Introducing: Survive LDR Program
Survive LDR program is an instantly downloadable ebook, designed specifically for couples who about to get into a long-distance relationship or already in one.
Inside you will discover:
– How to cheat-proof your relationship, deal with jealousy, and keep your partner interested only in you.
– How to keep your partner attracted to you, even when they seem distant, cold, and fallen out of love.
– How to know if your partner is faithful to you, and what to do if he wasn’t.
– How to know if the relationship has a future, or you are just wasting your time.
– How to talk with your partner about commitment and closing the distance.
– How to bring back the spark of the relationship, even if you think it’s too late.
– How to spice up the relationship and sexually satisfy your partner from afar.
– How to keep communication when you are in two different time zones
– And much more!
If you decide to join us now, you will also get three special bonuses
BONUS #1 – 21 Romantic Ideas to Spice up Your Long Distance Relationship ($27 Value)
BONUS #3 – 101 Great Discussion Questions For Couples In Long Distance Relationship eBook ($37 Value)
Get on board now with the Survive LDR program if you want to keep the spark alive, keep your partner interested, and get the relationship you deserve.